1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Okko Dominator MkII Black - now with zound klipz!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by GentProvocateur, Dec 11, 2018.

1. GentProvocateur

GentProvocateur Supporting Member

Price:
    Selling a minty fresh Okko Dominator Black MkII. Sounds great on bass, very responsive but still musical controls. Bass control is very effective.

From Okko, which I think hits it right on the head:

The OKKO Dominator MkII Black is the highest gain pedal we carry. Like all OKKO pedals, it features great tone, clean signal path, and top-quality construction. Made in Germany.

It’s all there: massive gain, lightning speed attack, aggressive punch, super-tight low end and clarity of chords through the entire gain range.

The active 3-band EQ with switchable mid range frequency gives you effective
    and intuitive control over a broad range of sounds.

A new feature in the Dominator MKII is the built-in noise gate, controlled by a
    3-position-switch.

Just like the other OKKO drive pedals, the Dominator features an internal
    voltage doubler. The three gain stages and the EQ stage operate on different individually filtered voltages up to 18 volts for optimal dynamic response and low noise performance.

Clips I recorded with my 6 string:
    Clip 1: bass --> Digitech jamman--> Okko--> Jule Monique--> scarlet interface, 2nd gen

Clip 2: bass --> Digitech jamman--> my crazy setup with the Okko integrated as the main distortion--> scarlet interface, 2nd gen

As always, listen with headphones! And on the second clip, beware the volume changes

As clip 1 shows, there's a biting quality when I hit the higher strings. This goes away in clip 2, so rest assured it's gear dependent or can probably be eq'd out

Trade considerations:
    - Fuzzrocious Empty Glass
    - Boss PS-5
    - Amptweaker DepthFinder
    - MXR Vintage Bass Octave
    - Hit me up with anything, including pickups
    - Damnation audio contour pre or loop blender

$160 shipped CONUS obo. Add $30 shipping for international. I accept Affirm, PayPal, venmo, and Payoneer.

Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 7.49.53 PM.

Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 7.50.14 PM.

Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 7.50.24 PM.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    IngloriousOz likes this.
  2. GentProvocateur

Clips added. Send me a pm if you can't access them

3. GentProvocateur

on hold pending payment