Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

old bag end catalouge

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by IvanMike, Nov 8, 2004.

1. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    i just got an old (late 70's) bag end catalouge in the mail that i won on e-bay today. really wild stuff in there that is no longer in production but that i recognize from countless gratefull dead photos. they had a 1x15 that was even bigger than the s15b (22"x32.5"x29" vs the s15b at 18"x27.75"24") huge! Also had 2x15 cabinets that looked like doubled up s15's and s15b's. Not to mention really freaky biamp cabinets with multiple 5" speakers along with 10's 12's 15's or 18's, and soem wild pa cabinets containing 16 5" drivers and a matching cab with 4 hi frequency horns. Coolest thing of all was the matching birch rack cases they would make you in whatever configuration you wanted. Definitley a blast from the past. I think i'll ask them to custom make me some of those oldies. ;)

2. Any possibility of scanning this gem into a pdf for all to view? :D

3. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    maybe although i have no idea how to convert a scanned item into a pdf - let me know how

4. DubDubs

DubDubs

Aug 23, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Just scan it and post the image file. If you have a Windows machine to make a PDF you'll need adobe acrobat NOT acrobat reader. Acrobat costs lots of money. If you have a mac you can just open the image of the file you scanned and go to the print screen. Somewhere there should be a button "Convert to PDF" that will make it a PDF.

5. Most scanning software can produce pdfs out of the box these days mate.

Failing that, make some high quality scans (*jpeg or some equivalent format) & email to me for conversion.

[see my profile for homepage/email/IM details]