1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Old Guy Returning to Bass

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Psychobassguy, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Psychobassguy

Psychobassguy Banned

Oct 14, 2013
    Sneedville
    Hey everybody! My name's Bryan and I've recently started playing bass again for the first time in a pretty long time. I've read these forums for awhile but thought it was finally time to register. I'm looking forward to making new friends and learning! :hyper:

2. Trayster2

Trayster2

Aug 13, 2012
    Palm Coast, FL
    Hi Bryan. Welcome aboard! :)

3. Donavan

Donavan

Nov 8, 2013
    Wisconsin
    Hey there! Nice to meet you! Bass is very awesome and today's generation is focused on electric guitars more than electric bass guitars, I swear by my bass! You get notes and tones and sounds you'll never get from a 6 string guitar! Bass, bass, bass, bass! I just joined as well, I had also been reading some stuff on here for several months. There's great people on these forums!