1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Old hardshell case ('70s MIJ?)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by the art guy, Apr 17, 2010.

1. the art guy

the art guy Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Iowa
    Here's an old case that I have no use for. I've seen ones like this before with basses from Japan back in the day, though I really don't know what it originally came with.

It's cosmetically a little rough with a couple tears, but functionally it's great. Latches work well. For what it's worth, I used this with a Mustang Bass for a while (fit fine with room to move around), and with a P bass (fit, but tightly). No guarantees on what it may or may not fit for you, of course.

How about 30 dollars plus actual shipping....I'll pack it, figure it up and then give you the total if you want to buy it. Thanks!

P1090016.

P1090018-1.

2. Marton

Marton

Sep 20, 2005
    Quebec
    I have a almost identical case that came with an El Degas P bass, that's a 70s MIJ case for sure. El Degas were made by Ibanez, IIRC.

3. the art guy

Jun 19, 2008
    Iowa
    Thanks for the confirmation!

4. the art guy

Jun 19, 2008
    Iowa
    monday bump.

5. the art guy

Jun 19, 2008
    Iowa
    Forgot about this for a while, but I still have it. Bump!