Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Old Namm fender 7 string bass pics

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Stinkoman20xx, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Does anybody no were I can find the old namm Fender master built basses that were 6 and 7 stringers?

2. jvbjr

jvbjr

Jan 8, 2005
    Kim Stone plays 6 string and is now on the Fender roster, so perhaps the 2005 NAMM will reveal such a bass.

3. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    thanks. I will have to check him out. I think these pics were from last years namm Im looking for. Hopefuly will see some goodies from fender. Does anybody no of any artist that play 6+ string basses from fender master lutheirs?

4. How bout a Roscoe Beck 7 string? :D

5. thisSNsucks

thisSNsucks

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    tye zamora of alien ant farm plays a fender 6string, u would never know its a fender, ill see if i can find the pics

6. thisSNsucks

thisSNsucks

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    heres the link just scroll down about half way, sum nice picks of some not so fender basses

7. [​IMG]

Check these out! Not 7 strings, but still nice. The one on the right looks like a Lakland.

8. andrewd

andrewd

Sep 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    those are FENDERS?

damn

9. andrewd

andrewd

Sep 5, 2003
    Boston, MA

the thread there about the new adler 12-string really makes me appreciate talk bass. 75% of the responses there are HIGHLY negative and closed-minded. i feel dirty after reading some of this stuff. i think im going to hop in the shower :shrug:

10. Jazzy is ME! Here's the pics on Talkbass if you dont want to click the link.

If they EVER came out with these I would sell my body to get one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Those things are freaking awesome. Wouldn't it be cool if Fender actually made these as production models?

12. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Were those at the last winter NAMM, or summer NAMM? I remember discussing those on TB before -- they were SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO swank.

13. +10000.

14. lyle

lyle Guest

Jan 10, 2004
    Vernon, B.C. Canada
    That would kill! or a jaco 7 would be nice as well :smug:

15. "But Jaco only needed 7..."

:D

16. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    :D :D :D :D