1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Old news not worthy

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Billy K, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy K

Billy K

Nov 5, 2009
    North Bay Marin
    I posted this on basses thread and it was closed in a few seconds. Reason: "old news" So the moderator closes it? Well I was told to check here in Miss. forum.He could have moved it. But perhaps he has a political issue with Gibson. so here is my post .Gibson Guitars Vs. the Feds thing is it maybe old news but it is still in force here in America.

-----

This makes me sick. What the hell is going on here in America. I don't care if you are a Fender,Musicman.G&L,Lakland ect. owner this you got to take 5 min to view.
    Gibson Guitars Vs. The Feds

CEO of Gibson: Feds Told Us to Leave U.S. - YouTube

2. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    Glen Cove, NY
    Two words: Police state.

One word: Fascism.

edit: Also, be careful with Alex Jones. He is helping wake a lot of people up, but don't get caught up in the cult of personality he's got going around him. He's putting out a LOT of good information, but he's doing it with a presentation that intentionally polarizes libertarians and main stream Americans. I say this after having been a loyal listener for about a year, then having to turn him off after learning about some of the things he does to sabotage libertarians.

3. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

Four words: was news last summer.

4. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    Glen Cove, NY
    Doesn't make it less important. Short attention spans and bad memories have led to a lot of lost freedom.

5. MOTORHEADBANGER

MOTORHEADBANGER Spud-boy looking for a real tomato

Dec 23, 2008
    Sidney, Indiana
    Amen to that.

6. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2005
    Syracuse NY
    Endorsing artist: Dingwall Guitars
    If the Gubmint shut down Gibson, it could only be a step in the right direction.

7. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Closed for review, as it's already overtly political.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.