Old School Dream Theater Pic...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bassduder, Jul 9, 2002.

1. bassduder

Jul 30, 2001
    Canada, GF-W
    For you DT fans...this is one of the funniest pics i've ever seen of them, haha:D :D :D
  2. LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Was that back when they were Majesty? I just can't help but get a laugh for seeing John Myung with a pink(?) Jazz bass. :D
  3. seamus

Feb 8, 2001
    lol that first pic was a doozy :p
  4. That first pic looks like it was taken in their Berklee days...

Man, I hope they've burned all their pictures of themselves from before '92.
  5. hey, myung and mark hoppus have a lot in common.
  6. I had posted that first pic here a long time ago, but noone replied back then:( anyway I've got quite a lot of strange pics of DT, here's a few of 'em.....
  7. here's Mike P. with his underwear on his head??:oops:
  8. and Mike's first band Rising Power.... :D
  9. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    ooo, i fear the studded belts :rolleyes: :D
  10. VS

Jun 6, 2002
    Mountain City, Tennessee
    Discounted Gear: Peavey
    There is something very scary about the 80's. :D
  11. seamus

Feb 8, 2001
    me too, they're bitchin'
  12. I always like this pic too, it's not old school, but it's damn funny:D

too beard or not to beard.....
  13. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    reminiscent of the old star trek tng series...no collars...hmmm....before the beard or after the beard...i prefer after the beard...:rolleyes:
  14. bassduder

Jul 30, 2001
    Canada, GF-W
    i really liked those pictures thebug put up, hah...its kinda of funny how myung played his bass so low and you look at him today and hes up pretty high?? ha :D

on the jazz bass...i remember reading a interview on myung, and he said he recorded their first album (not sure if it was majesty or dt), but he said himself he used a music man stingray!? :eek:

keep the pictures coming if you have anymore :D :D
  15. I've got a few pictures of him playing a black Stingray, but my scanner isn't working tha way it should, so that isn't working. Anyway here is Mike the criminal....
  16. I found another pic of John M with his very upgraded Musicman. This is the bass he used on the "when Dream And Day Unite" album and on the tour.
  17. bassduder

Jul 30, 2001
    Canada, GF-W
    thebug, can you try and fix your scanner i dont think ive ever seen myung play the stingray before, ive heard of him playing one, but not actually seen him...i dont think your last pic worked:D

18. sorry, here's the pic. I'll try to fix the scanner as soon as possible....