1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD olde dirty iron pig

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by GentProvocateur, Jan 28, 2018.

1. GentProvocateur

GentProvocateur Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    Price:
    165-185
    It's the gruesome twosome! OCD plus a rat! I'd been dying for a while to hear what the fuss was about and slap me silly it's gloriously brutal. However, neither the Iron Pig nor the ODB is the sound I'm after. Now that I'm done with my Little Sonic Scenic Route Detour Experience (dibs on LSSRDE as a band name), I'm letting these birds of chainsaw vivisection (also dibs on Chainsaw Vivisection as a band name) find a new home.

Both are in excellent condition, velcro on both and let me tell you, it is VERY nice velcro. I doubt you'll find nicer #exfoliant4lyfe

$165 shipped CONUS for ye olde Dunwich Olde Dirty Bass
    $185 shipped CONUS for the Earthbound Audio Iron Pig V2

I accept PayPal and Venmo.

Trade considerations (+ or - $$ TBD in negotiations)
    - Polytune 3
    - Cooper FX Generation Loss
    - Damnation Audio MBD-1
    - MI Audio Super Crunch Box v2

Feel free to hit me up with feelers, especially if they're from smaller builders. And to all you time travelers out there, if you have the unreleased Gamechanger audio Plasma pedal, Electronic Audio Experiments Hypersleep, or the Walrus Audio Fathom, I'd take those too

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    cataract, IngloriousOz and Matt Dean like this.
  2. 2010P

2010P Inactive

May 13, 2017
    Pm'd.

3. GentProvocateur

Jul 3, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    on hold pending payment

4. GentProvocateur

Jul 3, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    And sold

5. 2010P

2010P Inactive

May 13, 2017
    Just bought these two bad boys from the true Gentleman GentProvocateur. Thanks Gent. Great doing business with you!!

6. cataract

cataract Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Columbia SC
    Dang. I have both of these pedals as well, and let me just say they stack GREATLY! Congrats.

GentProvocateur likes this.
  7. 2010P

2010P Inactive

May 13, 2017
    Awesome. Looking forward even more to getting them. As much as I wanted to buy the IP new and support Earthbound, he sure is taking his time getting them back in stock.