Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Older Gallien Krueger 800RB

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by tplyons, May 22, 2005.

1. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    For sale is the famous Gallien Krueger 800RB biamp unit found in backlines all over the world. Known for it's great tone, biamping, and incredible reliability, this 800RB is no exception. I bought this one used off of a casual acquaintence to try out bi-amping. Needless to say, I'm very happy with both the 800RB and my 400RB-III, but I don't have a need for a second head or bi-amping right now, so I'm sticking with my 400RB-III.

The 800RB is on the block. It's an early 1990 model (date codes read 9002) and sounds great, flawless except for a couple dozen scratches from gigging for fifteen years by the previous owner, a sticker on top and a couple of scratchy pots (could be cleaned by your tech)

You know the amp, you want the amp. Selling for $350 shipped to CUSA or best offer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hey, Tim :)

I've got an ebay auction that might go through today. But if it doesn't I'd definatly be interested in this amp. I'll let you know.

What about shipping to the west coast (98008)?

3. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Greg, for a fellow Choppor, shipping to Bellevue is no problem!

4. You've got a PM

:bassist: