1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

OLP MM2 parts pack.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by thebisch, Oct 30, 2010.

1. thebisch

thebisch

Sep 24, 2006
    ***NO LONGER FOR SALE***

I have a bunch of OLP MM2 parts that I want to sell. Here is the thread of the original bass...
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=697196&highlight=

Me selling these parts is due to a refin project that has gone horribly wrong...

Here is what I have...

neck (headstock sanded and the flame veneer is almost gone, which is what I wanted, but at this point I am done with the project.) When I received the bass, I was able to set the action VERY low. It looks to me that the bass received a fret leveling at some point.

Bridge

Pickup

Control plate

Tuners

neck plate

Looking to get $100 plus shipping for the lot.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. Papalampraina

Papalampraina Need.More.Fez.

May 13, 2009
    Athens, Greece
    PM'ed.

3. PM'd!

4. thebisch

thebisch

Sep 24, 2006
    Plans have changed. I just bought a OLP doner bass, so my project is back on track. I will have a new set of OLP parts to sell though. I will make a new FS add when I finalize which parts I will be using.

Thanks,
    Mike

5. drats! i need a neck

6. Papalampraina

Papalampraina Need.More.Fez.

May 13, 2009
    Athens, Greece
    Please think of me when you decide to sell an MM type humbucker. Have a nice time with your new project!