1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

OLP MM2 with upgraded pup or new TBC jazz

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ob3ron, Oct 31, 2006.

1. ob3ron

ob3ron

Sep 11, 2005
    Singapore
    I currently have a OLP MM2 with an upgraded pup. I'm thinking whether i should sell it an get a TBC bass? Does this make any sense or am i simply wasting my time and money?

2. I'd say go for the TBC hands down.

3. ob3ron

ob3ron

Sep 11, 2005
    Singapore
    another thing.. is the current batch on ebay the last batch they will produce till their custom shop opens?

4. klocwerk

klocwerk

May 19, 2005
    Somerville, MA
    Your call. Personally I'd go TBC.

and no one has the answer to that question 'cept Jack. You can try calling him, he's super friendly.

5. jomahu

jomahu

Dec 15, 2004
    Bos, MA
    y'know, i had that same quandary a few months ago: OLP or TBC?
    thanks to all those enthusiasts (who have already posted in this thread! ;) ), i got me a TBC single M 5er.
    :hyper: <-----how i feel about that bass. i know i'm goin to have that bass for a l-o-n-g time.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021