1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD OLP Tony Levin Sig w/Extras!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by marwady, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greetings all,

I have decided to part with my OLP Tony Levin Sig after just not being able to get my fat fingers used to the string spacing.

This is instument is in pristine condition, gigged once (see attached link).

http://home.comcast.net/~marwady/ws...1173185-Publish-t-makestatic-true-skip-5.html
    • Installed are a Nordstrand 5.2 pup and SD 3 band preamp.

[*]I am including the original stock pup and preamp also.
      [*]Frets have been dressed and set up by my tech, new set of D'Addario lights.

[*]I will also include a gig bag.
    Folks, this is as close as you can get to a SR5 without actually buying one and at a much better price. These are not easy to find and with the included mods, this is a great price.

I am asking $600.00 plus shipping. If you would like to use PayPal, please add 3%.

This sale will help fund a Fender American Deluxe Precicion V so, unless you have one of those to trade, I am not interested in trades.

THX!!!

2. chf3354

chf3354

Jan 26, 2004
    Puerto Rico
    edit: clay -

Read that rule a few times, let it sink in.

3. chf3354

chf3354

Jan 26, 2004
    Puerto Rico
    Those "communist" rules are the ones you agreed to when you signed up. You shouldn't have agreed to the rules, if you don't agree to them. You've had 3 posts on TB, in your second you broke the rules, I simply changed your post and stated the rule. In the 3rd post you flame me for doing my duty as a moderator.
    If you feel like I acted out of line, email Paul, paul@talkbass.com.

You say you are leaving for good, and I hope you do until you change your attitude.

4. Price drop to $550.00

5. Okay,

Last price drop on this, otherwise, I am keeping it.

$500.00 + Shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.