1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Olympic white loaded P bass body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by A-Step-Towards, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taken from squier vintage modified , played by my cousin hard as a number 1 , without my permission the owner for a few tours, it was new when i got it , he owes me lunch.

Condition
    , alot of little dings, pickguard plastic around tone knob has crack see pic. There is a weird factory paint blemish on the back , paint looks higher then rest. This one was a better player then the rest when it was new so I could care less about it. No chips on it. There is super glue on the upper horn , probably could be removed and also 1 screw to the pickup is missing I am looking for it but may not find it.

Cheap price, nice neck pocket, build a punk bass, make it PJ , put a jazz neck on it. Its light , cheap and it sounds great. I always ran it with flats, super thump.

120$ Shipped

willing to sell unloaded as well

2. 001-13.

002-16.

003-12.

004-12.

3. bump

4. FenderAmpeg

FenderAmpeg

Feb 21, 2009
    So Cal
    Does it come with a bridge?
    Thx

5. :D

Oops I did not realize it was off in the pics!

Yes! comes with a standard fender style bridge , chrome stock one on this bass.

Also it comes with an old set of flats, if buyer wants them, EAD string are blue silks, G is green silk. There old an the G is mismatched but same guage, had them on this bass and they sounded good.

6. Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.