Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

OMG! THIS WAS GREAT!!!!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Tym2cu_bass, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Ok, so i had a beney gig. There were five groups (.. including mine).

Show starts, my group does bad. ( i think i said that in the miscellanious thread as well). Ok, next group ok, and then the third one (named Marco Polio), did so freaking awsome! Their lead guitarist walks on stage (in my high schools auditorium) with nothing but underwear on... and his guitar covering him. So, low and behold, the band directer (the one sponsering the event) runs up and he gives them the harsh throat cut... u know... in otherwords STOP NOW. so everyone from the band turns around and the feedback... was soooo loud it was rediculously funny. So later, the lead guitarist breaks some strings, so he switches guitars, and at the end, he was playing so hard, he cut his fingure really bad and there was blood all over the place. his shirt and guitar was covered with it and same with the floor.... crazy night.

Long story short, that was entertainment :)

2. Sounds fun! I dunno about school gigs though...kind of makes me nervous.