Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

OMG! What is THIS about??!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DigMe, Oct 7, 2002.

1. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Check this link out..
    http://www.drudgereport.com/leno.htm

Aww what the heck...I'll just post the story here - from Drudgereport.com:

PEACOCK BLUSH: LENO BOOKS 'PENIS GYMNASTICS'; EXECUTIVE CALLS ON LATE NIGHT HOST TO RETHINK APPEARANCE

**Exclusive**

Latenight King Jay Leno has quietly booked two guests to appear on his show this week: who manipulate their genitals into various shapes, objects, and landmarks!

The stars of the cabaret show PUPPETRY OF THE PENIS are confirmed to appear on Leno Wednesday night, it has been learned.

At least one senior executive at NBC has expressed concern over the controversial guest shot and is calling on host Jay Leno to cancel the appearance!

MORE

"I cannot imagine what these guys will do on the air... we are certainly not prepared to show anyone's genitals," a top NBC suit told the DRUDGE REPORT.

After viewing the official website for PUPPETRY OF THE PENIS, the stunned executive added: "This is not in the spirit of the TONIGHT SHOW... What is 'genital origami'?! I strongly suggest Jay take the high road."

Puppetry of the Penis involves men manipulating their private parts, stretching and pulling them into works of art.

There's the Eiffel Tower, the Windsurfer and the signature Hamburger.

A TONIGHT SHOW source confirms the penis act has been scheduled for Wednesday night.

"This will be done in good taste," said the production source.

Developing...

---Filed by Matt Drudge in New York City.

huh??! what's Leno thinking?!

brad cook

edit: This had me laughing really hard btw.

2. Has me laughing too, but I STILL don't want to see it. I'll take a naked woman, thank you.

Rock on
    Eric

3. ahahahahaha!!!

Me no wanna see it either.. berk berk berk!!

:D

4. Brooks

Brooks

Apr 4, 2000
    Middle East
    I saw their 'show' on German TV...was kinda funny. Germans have no problem showing stuff like that...

5. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Ponder.. Sounds interesting, actually. When it's going to air?

6. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Sounds like this Wednesday according to the article.

brad cook

7. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    I actually saw it on Real Sex...It was hilarious and disgusting all at the same time, and they held auditions for other guys to do it as well.

8. Superfreak,,,,You beat me to it:D I to saw them on Real Sex about a month ago..It was no big deal..but I couldn't even or want to do what they have accomplished with their packages...I did find it sort of amusing though.....:)

9. I was considering going out for it

10. Nope. We get stuff like that over here too. It kinda makes me laugh in that Americans seem to think we're stuck up when we're actually far more liberal (well our TV is) then they are :D