On the fence- Eden D410XLT

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Rockbobmel, Aug 20, 2019.

1. I just acquired 2 Reeves 115 cabs, have 2 GS112 cabs, a Musicman 115RH, a Musicman 212RH, Berg NV215, and an old Fender 215. It's ridiculous! I have to lose some of these cabs.

I've been using (home only), the Eden 410 and love it. It is my measuring stick speaker cabinet.
    I know no one wants (including me), to lug a 100lb cab anymore. So I'm torn.

Should I dump it? Keep it?

BasturdBlaster likes this.
  2. ihixulu

ihixulu Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2000
    South Shore MA
    I’d keep any cab that serves as the reference for your sound.

Now, unless you have sentimental or hoarder’s reasons to keep the cabs...I’d get rid of the Musicman and Fender cabs. Compared to the others, they are novelty holdings, IMO. Which ones make it out to gigs?

3. I’m using the Reeves C225 and 115.

4. bass12

bass12 Blistering barnacles! Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2008
    Montreal, Canada
    I loved the sound of my 410XLT but the weight became a problem. I sold it and bought a Bergantino AE410 and haven't missed the Eden one bit. Don't mess with your back - it's the only one you've got. ;)

steelbed45 likes this.
  5. moogieotter

moogieotter Custom Title

Jun 16, 2009
    Duluth, GA
    Eden 410xlt is a classic.

Sell me ur NV215 please.

6. Heavy Blue

Heavy Blue

Nov 11, 2017
    Prairie Canada
    If I was in your shoes I would keep the Eden as it is your reference sound and flip the MM and Fender cabs.

I'd love to check out your NV215.:drool::woot:

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021