Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Once again... sorry, but for different reasons.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Jan 7, 2003.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Hey guys, the thread got closed before I could apologize. I recently randomly posted up a picture of Bill Clintion turning into Adolph Hitler. While posting this I thought to myself, this might be a little uncool... but I proceeded. Turned out I was right. If anyone was offened by it, I'm sorry, feel free to mock mercilessly, and whenever a mod feels like closing this up, feel free. I just wanted to say sorry.

P.S. Sorry I keep apologizing ;)

2. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Nothing says "I'm Sorry" like cash! :D

3. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    A grand in cash should cover my pain and suffering.

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    does a supporting membership count? because, I swear... I'll renew my membership... gee golly sir I promise. :D

5. Apologize once, shame on....shame on--you. Apologize again....you wont be sorry....again.

6. ...and CNN compares Canada to Iran when we call Bush a moron :rolleyes:.

7. odie

odie Supporting Member

No problem. It was a little scetchy but it was a little political and for some reasons people have been taking offense to things more easily then usual lately.

You have been the least of the problems around here lately.

8. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    its okay matt...
    lol
    I mean... i could say something about .. a *cough* president*cough* and his ..resemblence to a world leader but i wont right now.. i might get kicked out.. anyway.. lol its not your fault people dont like you :D :D

just kiddin dude...

9. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    Now if you would have posted a picture of Harry Potter turning into Dana Delaney that would be super cool.

10. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    alright, dammit. where's my paddle?

11. took no offense to your picture. i did not put any political junk to it. i put it down to you being you. and had to laugh. did not offend me. however, if you are going to give out the cash to be forgiven, send some this way. a million sounds great :D

12. Hey Matt, you are a bad boy..:D when I saw that Clinton/Hitler thing, I didn't get it..I still don't..I thought it was kind of senseless..whatever!! ...no apologies needed..

13. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    guys, I have a confession to make... I'm flat broke. :( Sorry no bribery today.

Fetch: I don't get the Clinton/Hitler thing either, I personally think Clinton was awesome. As for Hitler... well... lets just say I'm not a fan. Totally senseless picture as stated.

14. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    We've seen quite a many apologize-threads lately, haven't we?

I think this is just a pull-off to get his post count up! Lynch mob gathers at central square! :mad:

:p

15. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Hey Fetch, I dig your Avatar...But, uh...What is it exactly?;)

16. Superfreak..First I'd like to say is that you and your sister look like real sweethearts..

My avatar..Oh! I was just messing around with Paint Pro. the picture is a picture of the Wienerschnitzel antenna dude and my dog Hank in the backround. I added the bass clef and TB. thanks[​IMG]

17. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Oo, oo, I know this one!

That's Dr. Bunsen Honeydew from the Muppett Show. Great character. :D

18. No, too tall and skinny. It's his assistant, Beaker.

Rock on
    Eric

19. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

me me me me me me me

20. No! sorry it's not Beaker the trusty lab assistant..like I said before it's the Wienerschnitzel's Wiener dude most wanted hotdog thingy. it's like a antenna ball but it's not.[​IMG]