Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Once Bitten and Twice Shy - Chords?

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by SpecialEd, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Does anyone know what the chord progression and what the chords are for the song "Once nitten and twice shy" by poison?

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

...both? - but surely if you know the chord progression, then you know what the chords are ? :confused:

3. you are correct and I ment to put "OR" instead of "and" so either one will do

Does anyone know what the chord progression OR what the chords

sorry for the confusion

4. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    But it's the same thing. It's like saying "Do you know how tall you are, OR your height? Either will do!" :)

5. BillSC

BillSC Guest

May 30, 2002
    Columbia, SC
    I might be getting old and senile...but I thought Great White did that song? No biggie, just a thought!:D

6. Let me put it this way I don't know either of them. Which is like saying I don't know how tall I am or my hight. So when I say that I would like the chords or the chord progression. I mean that either one will do. Some people like to think of chord progressions like (root vi IV V) with no designated key so that would be fine if someone knew that or if someone said (C A F G C) that would be the song and from that I could say oh yeah that is a (I vi IV V I progression.) So yes I know that if I have one then I have the other, but I don't have either so either one will be fine. Hope that clearifies.

7. I have the virson that Poison did and would like to be able to play along with them.

8. BillSC

BillSC Guest

May 30, 2002
    Columbia, SC
    Whoops...sorry, Ed...I stand corrected!

9. all good mate, I did not think that Great White did it, but with the knowledge that I have I would not put it past me to mess up a song with the wrong artist. It would not be the first time if it did happen.

10. BillSC

BillSC Guest

May 30, 2002
    Columbia, SC
    Oddly enough, I saw the video of Great White's version last night on TV....I enjoyed the girls in the video almost more then the song!

11. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

That avatar with a red cross inside a white square is a bit puzzling! Very enigmatic bill! ;)