1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

One 3 Day ticket to the Austin City Limits Fest next weekend

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by JohnThomasson, Sep 20, 2008.

1. JohnThomasson

JohnThomasson Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Fender, Supro, Mesa Boogie, DR Strings, Source Audio, Pigtronix, & Fishman
    Hi-
    I have an extra three day ticket (actual hard copy not an e-ticket) to the Austin City Limits Festival next weekend. I'll be on tour so I can't make it this year. Lots of great acts. $150

They have been sold out of three day passes for a while.

ACL Fest Website

Thanks,
    John

2. free bump for john. great guy and a heck of a player.

have a great tour man, i've been seeing all the tour flyers in all the venues we've been hitting for your fall tour. should be a fun one.

3. JohnThomasson

JohnThomasson Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Fender, Supro, Mesa Boogie, DR Strings, Source Audio, Pigtronix, & Fishman
    Hey Mark-
    Thanks!
    Yeah, it will be fun. Glasco is playing drums with Jessie Baylin (the opener). Almost like old times. We'll miss having you and Sam. Say hey to Kate and Sam for me.

RE: The Ticket. How about $150 if any one is interested? That is the early bird price. It cost me $175.