1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

one-click printing for subscribed threads?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by onewebfoot, Aug 29, 2007.

1. TB creators and sustainers, I'm currently subscribed to 220+ threads covering 12+ categories, and have been organizing and rereading these notes of 18+ months. If i was somehow locked out of TB for a year, I believe I could develop further as a player/student by having taken "pictures" of people's input lo these many moons on various topics of interest.

For me, it's been primarily notes on a certain boutique bass brand or two, song lists, recordings, fretless, string choices, Latin, Jazz, fretless, fusion, practice techniques, setup/mods, and fretless, etc.).

Does your Web development environment allow for the creation of a button that allows members to print all subscribed threads in a single click? I hardly ever print hard copy documents. My interest is in creating a single PDF file (print to PDF) of all the subscribed threads in a given category, so that I could search a single PDF in a category electronically. Might not be doable, but I'd use it. Many thanks. -Vince