1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD One Control Mosquito Blender Expressio Wet/Dry Effects Blender Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Wfrance3, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Wfrance3

Wfrance3 Supporting Member

May 29, 2014
    Tulsa, OK
    Price:
    Free Shipping to lower 48 United States...
    Non smoking home, never gigged, used on my practice pedal board. Pre-Installed good-quality velcro for your convenience.... Box, manuals and of course the blender pedal included. If you are outside the US 48 States, will work something out for shipping. Shoot me a PM...

Shamelessly copied from a commercial website....

A Pedal Limited Only by Your Imagination

The One Control Mosquito Blender lets you dial in the perfect amount of wet and dry signal coming from your guitar and pedals. This is a great way to get the gritty attack of your dry signal and full-blown distortion at the same time. The blend knob lets you control the ratio of wet to dry signal. When turned all the way to the wet position, the Mosquito Blender becomes a normal effects on/off switcher. With this pedal, tonal possibilities are endless. Get a One Control Mosquito Blender from Sweetwater today.

One Control Mosquito Blender Features:

• Loop return and loop send in/out
    • Foot switch provides true bi-pass when not engaged
    • Doubles as an effects on/off switch
    • Small size saves valuable pedalboard space
    • Allows use of an expression pedal to control the amount of blend

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  2. Wfrance3

Wfrance3 Supporting Member

May 29, 2014
    Tulsa, OK
    Sorry, forgot to include the pix...

Attached Files:

3. ExaltBass

ExaltBass Gold Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2006
    Twin Cities, MN
    Awesome pedal, super clean. I love mine.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021