Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

one gig i saw the funniest thing happen

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by punkbassist, Jan 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punkbassist

punkbassist Guest

Dec 3, 2001
    New Jersey
    This one bannd at the gig we did was the second band of the 3 that were in it(we were the last) They sucked majorly and everyone was booing them. So thier bass player decides to take his alembec bass off and throw it into the ground and broke it. He also broke his cabinet. Alfer the gig he was just crying like hell saying he was such an ass hole that noone stopped him from doing that and he was creaming at the top of his lungs at my band and his band saying **** YOU **** YOU ALL GO **** YOUR SELF ITS YOUR FAULT U DIDN'T ****ING STOP ME FROM BRAKING ME ****ING ALEMBEC THAT COSTED 6000 BUCKS!! it happend to be by suprise that he did it anyways and i didn't want to smacked in the head by a bass if i stopped him. Plus i knew he was drunk i got thier early, he was chuggin down lots of beer. I got thier and i was talking with him. He was drinking a pint of guiness. I see him again he was drinking another pint of guiness. he happened to be drinking like 8 pints of guiness. Then i saw him drinking a long island iced tea. Then last but not least like 8 shots of jack daniels. He was drunk. it was his fault. what a ****er

2. I dont think that is really funny. I would absolutely heartbroken if I saw someone treating and Alembic like that, even if it wasn't my own!

3. punkbassist

punkbassist Guest

Dec 3, 2001
    New Jersey
    what was funny was how drunk he was he was screaming things out like "this song sucks" or "this band sucks" or "james is a ****ing queer" james was thier singer by the way. and when he took his bass off saying "**** this ****ty band" and threw it right into his cabinet and broke it and took it out and threw it on the ground and it shattered to pieces. and when he outraged

4. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Its not funny,its sad.That dude needs to get some help before he hurts someone else,or himself.

5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    man, get some grammar lessons NOW

6. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Alembics, Fodera's and Warriors, oh my.

Closed for 1) suspect Trolling. 2) pointless use of profanity, sexual slurs, and poor grammer, as spotted by my pal Dave "The Mexican stalker" Castelo.

PM me with any problems/appeals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.