1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

One good thing about SX!!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by etechstan, Mar 11, 2010.

1. I bought an SX 4+1 Jazz Bass one year ago for $129.00. I just sold it for $150.00 at a music store that does consignments!!! If people are unfamiliar with the company and how cheap their basses are, they actually believe they are worth more than what you originally paid for them.

2. line6bassist

line6bassist Supporting Member

May 16, 2009
    san antonio/austin
    im not surprise....people are looking for the ones with the older headstocks and some will dish out the xtra$$ for them

3. Nobody

Nobody Inactive

Jul 14, 2004
    gravel
    I had an SX P black and maple for a couple of years it was in excellent shape. I sold it last month on ebay for $60. That was the buy it now price. It sold in less than two hours. I should have asked for more. :(

OOD likes this.
  4. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Why not just be honest and tell them? They might be able to hook someone else up with a bass for cheap. Am I the only one who thinks this is kinda screwed up?

5. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    What, that assets appreciate? :)

I understand where you are coming from, but there are still plenty of great deals out there. Folks should have to look and to educate themselves to get 'em, IMO. That's one of the great payoffs about this forum.

6. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    I was on the Rondo site yesterday and it was actually depressing looking at everything with the dull axe headstock.

The change definitely lost my ongoing several or more purchases a year.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 23, 2020