1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

One Handed Bass Player

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Funkus Barfucal, Aug 27, 2007.

1. I dont know if this has been posted but.....

Check this guy out. He can kick my ass with just one hand! :crying:

2. the_fonz

the_fonz

Nov 27, 2006
    Kane, PA
    oh god
    i think i'm gonna cry

3. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    lol

4. Can someone help me get in touch with Bill?

5. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Bills from Kalamazoo MI and kinda a local. He's been at Low Down Sound for clinics and to hang a few times. He also close to our own Jauquo IIIx, I'm sure either LDS or Jauquo have his contact info.

www.lowdownsound.com.

6. Hawaii Islander

Hawaii Islander Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Rio Rico, AZ
    He puts a lot of two-handed bass players to shame. Incredible bass player! :bassist:

7. Oh yeah, this has been posted before. Maybe a dozen times?

8. middlebit

middlebit

Sep 10, 2005
    KĂžbenhavn
    He's got his own sticky, strangely in the technique rather than the bassists section.

9. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    I heart noobs.

10. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    Cool. I noticed he has something wrapped around the neck's nut area to act as a mute.

11. this has been posted not only on this website but on alot more guitar and bass related message boards at least a dozen times..

12. 1,000,000,000,000,+

13. vegas532

vegas532 Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2006
    Pensacola, FL.
    Bill's the reason I started playing music again. I have deformities in both of my hands and had been playing for 20+ years at the time. I actually stopped playing after living in SoCal for a few years due to the local obsession with "image over substance". I actually was tapped to teach guys who got gigs over me (who weren't bassists by trade) how to play the songs. After seeing Bill's vids, I knew I had to meet him...so I just waltzed on up at NAMM and started talking to him.

For the record, he's one of the coolest individuals you could ever hope to meet. I owe Bill a huge debt of thanks for being an inspiration for me to fall in love with playing the bass again. Do music for you first and foremost, the rest is just icing on the cake.
    :bassist:

14. Ruddwijk

Ruddwijk

Apr 25, 2006
    ORLY?!?