1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

One Loop Pedal with Phase Inversion?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by SMB13, Apr 20, 2018.

1. SMB13

SMB13

Feb 15, 2013
    Ohio
    Hey guys. I've been wanting to run my Rickenbacker in Ric-o-Sound mode with one pickup fuzzed out, but the fuzz pedal I use inverts my phase. Is there a one loop pedal with a phase inversion switch out there?

I've seen some blend pedals that have it, so if worse comes to worst I can just use one of those set to 100% wet. I'd rather just have a loop pedal though.

I've also thought about getting an EHX LPB-1 (with no boost) because it's so cheap and just using it whenever I use my fuzz. However, I also don't want any unneeded tone changes.

Any opinions? Thanks in advance!

2. GMC

GMC

Jan 1, 2006
    Walmer
    Wounded Paw Blender V1 comes to mind. It's not cheap, but it can do 180' phase shifts. Another thought is to get something like a Source Audio Aftershock and use a similar model to your fuzz pedal. That way you don't need a blender as the Source Audio has one built in. You can use the pedal's software to choose if you want it parallel or series and you can assign it to one of the 6 toggle switch banks...plus you get a lot more dirt options to choose from too.

3. Snaxster

Snaxster

Nov 29, 2008
    Hello. Here is a alternative approach. The photos clearly show a phase inversion toggle, but it isn't mentioned on the product page. You could ask sfx about it:

[sfx]:Crossover and Mix

IMG_6764.JPG

IMG_6763.JPG