1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

One more huge pedal sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Jared Lash, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Another pedal sell off from me.

Here's what I've got available:

Chunk Systems 00Funk - $175 shipped - SOLD to false404
    Low pass filter with up and down modes and a huge array of tones from subtle to wacky and in between. Perfect for synthy combos

Way Huge Pork Loin - $115 shipped - SOLD to artiseasy
    Transparent and highly tweakable OD with an available clean blend. One of my favorite overdrives for bass. Internal trimpots can make it even more bass friendly.

T.C. Electronics B/K Phaser - $180 shipped - SOLD to Marshbass
    One of my absolute favorite phasers. Discontinued and a bit rare, the B/K stands for Bass/Keyboards and it really is a great phaser for bass. 4/8/12 stage modes, positive and negative feedback, rate and depth controls. I bought this after selling the Maxon PH-350 and consider it a significant upgrade.

Empress Tremolo - $160 shipped - SOLD to sean_seanson
    My tried and true tremolo pedal. I love the Empress but my meager trem needs are being fulfilled by my ring mod. But it is whisper quiet, has tap tempo, triangle, square and tube waveforms, two speed mode, interesting patterns or "rhythms" (in addition to straight trem) and an external gain knob which comes in very handy. Also a ratio knob so you can tap quarter notes and get out eighths or sixteenths etc.

Dr. Scientist Radical Red Reverberator - $180 shipped - SOLD to kwantize
    Hands down the best reverb pedal I've used. Doesn't have wacky features (well, other than the rotating speaker sim which is very cool) but it has two different halls, three different rooms and three different plates and a fast/slow switch. Can go from mild to cavernous on any of them. An incredible pedal for fretless bass use.

Akai Headrush - $130 shipped - SOLD to sean_seanson
    Very simple and effective looper and a very underrated tap temp tape delay as well. Tap to start recording and tap again to complete the loop. Dead simple and easy to use live.

Tech 21 VT Bass - $120 shipped - SOLD to klk999
    My on again/off again love affair with this pedal is off again. It absolutely excels at what it does though, sounding like an Ampeg amp. Fat tube tones, B15 tones, SVT tones, modern aggressive distortion tones, it's all here.

I'll put up new pictures later but here's a couple with some of the pedals shown. The Empress has velcro on the bottom but none of the others do. The Pork Loin and VT Bass ship in their original boxes.

rainbow.

filters.

2. Jared Lash

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Yep.

3. Jared Lash

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Reverberator on hold.

4. klk999

klk999

Apr 6, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    PM sent on the VT Bass

5. etoncrow

etoncrow (aka Greg Harman, the curmudgeon with a conundrum)

While I am not interested I would like to compliment you on your exceptional taste in pedals.

6. Jared Lash

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    VT Bass sold.

7. Dave-in-TN

Dave-in-TN

Apr 21, 2008
    Tennessee, USA
    Does the tap tempo on the Headrush do dotted eighths or any other subdivisions on the tapped tempo?

8. Jared Lash

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Nope. It's just a straight ahead tap tempo with no multiplier or subdivisions.

9. Jared Lash

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Pork Loin and Reverberator sold.

10. false404

false404

Aug 14, 2005
    Is the groove regulator for sale?

11. Jared Lash

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Nope, sorry that one was sold a while ago. I wanted a picture of the 00Funk so I used the one I made when I was comparing the two.

12. false404

false404

Aug 14, 2005
    PM'd

13. Jared Lash

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    00Funk sold

14. Jared Lash

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Bump.

Some interest in all three, but as of now the Empress Tremolo, Headrush and T.C. B/K Phaser are all still available.

15. Jared Lash

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Headrush and Empress Trem sold. Just the T.C. Phaser remains.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.