Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ONe more time and I'm gonna snap!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by sn0wblind, Jul 1, 2001.

1. sn0wblind

sn0wblind

Apr 20, 2000
    Ontario, Canada
    I friggin' love the first five seconds of that song!!!!!!(by Slipknot) After the guitars come in and the vocalist starts screaming I have to turn it off!!!!

does Slipknot have any other cool tunes??

2. which song are you talking about???

3. furtim

furtim

Dec 12, 1999
    Boston, MA, USA
    He's talking abot "One more time and I'm gonna snap", maybe? I don't know Slipknot.

And, sn0wblind, it would seem that many almost-talented metal acts are more than content to ruin their sound by adding "vocals". It's ridiculous, really. Who says you need vocals to be a real band? Why not make an instrumental statement? *sigh*

4. sn0wblind

sn0wblind

Apr 20, 2000
    Ontario, Canada

LOL so true, I hope they tour alot for a couple years and by the time the vocalist is 30 he'll have no voice. HEE HEE!!! the song is called "Snap" and I swear , the first 5 seconds are sweeeeeeet!!!!

I dont care much for slipknot either

5. no man, there is no song called snap by slipknot unless you have a really rare copy of something that no one else has?

6. cole

cole

Sep 14, 2000
    Maryland
    because you don't make any money if you just play instrumentals!

7. You CAN make money playing instrumentals...Bach anyone?
    Pink Floyd had a bunch of instrumentals...

8. God Speed You Black Emperor is an instrumental only band... I think.

9. sn0wblind

sn0wblind

Apr 20, 2000
    Ontario, Canada

I downloaded it off the net..... It's say Slipknot(which sometimes don't mean Jack!!), But It sounds like Slipknot. The song might not be called snap, Actually it may be off the new album???? :confused: Who knows??