1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

One odd string.

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by kikstand454, Jan 28, 2017.

1. kikstand454

kikstand454

Sep 28, 2012
    So guys,
    I just went to string brand new, unopened EB cobalts on to my corvette, and when I got to the G string, I noticed it had purple silk.
    What?
    Then I picked it up and it is clearly a coated or flat string, as it was smooth as silk compared to the regular ones. So apparently, I got a cobalt flat in my set of regulars. I strung it up anyway.....Because I can't just go out and by cobalt 5 string sets in my area, and ordered these from BSO. 20170128_111255. 20170128_111309. It seems to be OK.....But I know it will die before the others.

This is a first for me gang......Has it ever happened to you?

2. SLaPiNFuNK

SLaPiNFuNK Commercial User

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    The Brains: FretNation.com
    First I've ever seen of that.

Reply to one of the order confirmation emails and will get a replacement on the way.

kikstand454 likes this.
  3. rufus.K

rufus.K

Oct 18, 2015
    SoCal
    No, bUT once I was eating Cracker Jacks and found a lick n' stick tattoo in the box.

kikstand454 likes this.
  4. kikstand454

kikstand454

Sep 28, 2012
    Thank you sir!
    I will asap. But I wasn't in anyway trying to get you guys to refund me.....It was EB fault. It was in a sealed foil package. Lol. But I appreciate you helping me out. ...
    Thank you!

5. SLaPiNFuNK

SLaPiNFuNK Commercial User

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    The Brains: FretNation.com
    I work very closely with EB. The priority is getting you what you paid for... I can work the rest out with them on my time so you can get playing!

Gorn likes this.
  6. kikstand454

kikstand454

Sep 28, 2012
    Thank you!!! Freakin awesome man! I just sent the email.
    Thanks again!