1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

One of a kind MTD's?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Lo end PUNCH, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Lo end PUNCH

Lo end PUNCH

Jan 28, 2005
    Racine,Wi
    I cant remember where I saw it but it a neck-through 6 string with a maple neck and walnut sides. It was at the winter NAMM. There was also an MTD with three j pups, it was a 4 string I think and was a non-gloss black finish and a white pickguard. I think it had a vibrato bridge on it too. If anyone has pics of either or both could you please post, I have friends who have heard of these but havent seen them. I saw the black one or part of it on this site not long ago. :cool:

2. greg

greg

Jun 1, 2004
    Austin,Tx
    The neck through 6 had an ash neck and it is owned by Glenn Kawamoto of Austin Bass Traders.

3. Mike Dimin

Mike Dimin

Dec 11, 1999
    I have a 5 string fretless, chambered, neck through, Highly figured birdseye body wings, sitka spruce top, with a Steinberger bridge/tailpice piezo system and one magnetic pu. I'll post pics

Dimin

4. Lo end PUNCH

Lo end PUNCH

Jan 28, 2005
    Racine,Wi
    :eek: Any pics of that bass at austin bass traders???

5. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    i'm sooooooooooo GAS'ed for a 6'er myself...

mike make good bass.

6. greg

greg

Jun 1, 2004
    Austin,Tx

I dont think so but just search NAMM here and youll see pictures of it. Alot of people from here went to NAMM this Winter and they took alot of pictures.

-Greg