Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

One of two USA P-Basses (62 RI, 50th Anniversary)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by funkycarnivore, Aug 21, 2002.

1. Okay, it's time to sell one of my two Precisions. I'll sell either one, but only one, so check out the specs and decide which one you'd like.

First is a recent 62 USA Vintage Reissue. It's got an alder body finished in ice blue metallic, rosewood fretboard, "C"-width neck, includes light brown Tolex case and all the accessories. It's in great shape save for one chip in the neck pocket (see photos) that happened when I reinstalled the neck after removing it to adjust the truss rod. $775 for this one includes shipping to the lower 48.

Second is a 50th Anniversary American Series P Bass. Ash body, finished in a beautiful butterscotch blonde, maple neck and fretboard, "B"-width neck, with tweed hardshell case, accesories, and certificate of authenticity. Supposedly, only 500 of these were made to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Precision Bass. One ding on the back corner (see photos). $750 for this one including shipping to the lower 48.

Photos here:
    http://members6.clubphoto.com/jerome513480/881484/guest-97bd.phtml