SOLD One pair GK Gallien Krueger Neo 112 II 1x12" Neo Cabinets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by fishdreams, Nov 17, 2019.

1. fishdreams

fishdreams Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Brooklyn, NY
    Endorsing: Arkham Vacuum Tube Amplification and and Martin Keith Guitars
    Price:
    Price is $550 + shipping (if not local pickup) for the pair. Include the GK biamping speakon cables.

These are in excellent state, I bought them new from Sweetwater, and they have played only a handful of gigs. Comes out that they are overkill for my live needs and I'm replacing them with an AI Doubleshot

Shipping:
    Cabs have already been packed and double boxed and are ready for pickup or shipment. They are located in Brooklyn, NY 11203. Per box the weight is 37lbs and dimensions are 25x18x17 inch. UPS Ground would be the generic option, and you can get an estimate at Estimate Shipping Cost - The UPS Store how much shipping will be in your case. Once you have an idea we can work out shipping arrangements.

20190704_171248.jpg
    20190704_171138.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  2. Sebbyv

Sebbyv

Nov 27, 2014
    Very interested and I am local to queens Brooklyn so pick up is not a problem

3. fishdreams

fishdreams Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Brooklyn, NY
    Endorsing: Arkham Vacuum Tube Amplification and and Martin Keith Guitars
    PM Sent

4. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Better jump on these now. Can't even buy one for this price anymore!! Great cabs. Got my 2. Love them.

fishdreams likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 20, 2022