1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

OneLoveForChi.com Chi Cheng Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by OneLoveForChi, Mar 18, 2009.

1. OneLoveForChi

OneLoveForChi

Mar 18, 2009
    hello everyone,

my name is gina blackmore. i put up a site: www.OneLoveForChi.com for chi cheng's mother jeanne so we could start helping raise funds for him online. chi's brother ming has started helping me promoting it on myspace.. and jeanne called me last night and gave me the go ahead to start promoting it online.. i just wanted to ask everyone to please post one of the banners available on www.OneLoveForChi.com on your myspace page..or on here and maybe post a bulletin or blog on myspace/facebook etc.. to help in getting the word out and start promoting it in any way you can.

see... chi's insurance has ran out but the bills keep coming in. chi is making progress but needs as much therapy as he can get - and that costs money. the bills this family is facing are astronomical to say the least. this is our chance to show chi our support and give back to someone who has given us so much via music. by the way... he said 'mom' a couple times the other day.

any way you can help is very much appreciated. there is also a family blog that chi's brother ming will be updating. he has already made one post (great read). i will also be adding an update directly from chi's mother within the next day or two... and will continue to update that blog with news on chi and his recovery.

let's all unite and show this sweet family how much we care about our brother chi.

thanks in advance.

blessings,
    gina