1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ongoing quest!fretless 4 string ltd/esp bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by the-philosopher, Mar 2, 2008.

1. the-philosopher

the-philosopher

Jan 6, 2008
    I've been playing bass for about a year now and I want to buy a fretless esp/ltd 4 string but i can't find anything on the net about specifically fretless. does anyone know how i can find information about them? i know there are fretted esps but do I have to special order fretless or somethin?:meh:

2. bass-shy

bass-shy

Jan 11, 2005
    Florida
    I think you have to order a custom shop ESP in order for it to be fretless. :meh: However, I might be mistaken. Maybe you should ask over on the ESP Message board.

Also, I have had two fretless ESP LTD basses. One of them, (B-50) I defretted myself and it turned out very nice, IMO. The other one, (C-304) I had professionally done by my local repair shop. That one turned out awesome, IMO.

With enough money and/or patience, you could have a nice, fretless ESP LTD..........but you really can't buy them new that way. Hope this helps.

P.S. This is my C-304 Fretless:

3. bass-shy

bass-shy

Jan 11, 2005
    Florida
    And here's a couple more: