1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Online Bass Lessons

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by TheSonOfThunder, Dec 25, 2016.

1. TheSonOfThunder

TheSonOfThunder

Nov 22, 2016
    Just wondering the best place for online bass lessons. I've been playing bass for a some time and would like to increase my skill even further. I'm not looking for beginners courses. I have enough music theory to support myself for tougher courses. Really just wondering the most in depth course.

I heard Scott'sBassLessons was pretty good. However, I would really just like to pay for a lifetime membership. If you have any suggestions or advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. LarryBama

LarryBama Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Scott has/had Lifetime membership at one time. I have one and the pricing was pretty reasonable as I remember.

Jazzcaster89 and TheSonOfThunder like this.
  3. 5544

Dec 1, 2015
    TheSonOfThunder and Jazzcaster89 like this.
  4. fearceol

fearceol

Nov 14, 2006
    Ireland
  5. Jazzcaster89

Jazzcaster89

Oct 3, 2016
    Following. I like scottsbasslessons but always looking for other good resources as well. Keeps my ADHD happy!

TheSonOfThunder likes this.
  6. What has been mentioned so far will be of value. Books, anything written by Ed Friedland. Ed has a talent for putting words together in such a way that we understand what he is saying... Amazon.com: ed friedland bass: Books

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  7. TheSonOfThunder

TheSonOfThunder

Nov 22, 2016
    Thanks for the advice guys! Appreciate it!

8. Trayster2

Trayster2

Aug 13, 2012
    Palm Coast, FL
    TheSonOfThunder and Jazzcaster89 like this.
  9. GastonD

GastonD

Nov 18, 2013
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Cliff Engel's offers discount on his online coursed if you subscribe for the next couple of days. Find him at instituteofbass.com

10. Trayster2

Trayster2

Aug 13, 2012
    Palm Coast, FL
  11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021