Online bass stores

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Kill The Nazi, Jun 21, 2001.

1. Hey, can anyone give me a good (cheap) online store for buying a bass? I need one with low or no shipping costs. Thanks.
  2. Your screen name brings numbness to my soul and blur to my vision.
  3. It dosen't feel like it is.
  4. Does that mean that you are a Nazi or a Nazi sympothizer? Racist? I hate racist. So far as I care they can follow their leader by shoving a gun down their mouths. So, about the stores?
  5. You can try

you might want to do a search at the top of the page and see what the others think about these stores. People have had pros and cons.

Really don't want to get into my feelings on your screen name but it makes me uncomfortable, I will try to blame my ignorance.
  6. Thanks for the web adresses. Not to get on the topic of feelings, i have had very bad expieriences. I used to go out with a black girl (Im white) and i got death threats etc. Racist suck and that is my belief.
  7. The word NAZI is a very strong one, it confuses me that as to why someone that is so against what they and others did would even use the word in their name.

This is a forum about playing bass, buying basses and just talking. Your name has very strong feelings connected to it. Hategear said in the other thread that your name it isn't a big deal to him. Hate is one thing but the word Nazi stirs up a lot more thoughts at least for me than the word hate does. Adding the word Kill doesn't help. I understand your feelings but don't need to be reminded of your views just by seeing your name.

Maybe it is just me, I also got Pissed when a user had the name "I wanna be Black"
  8. I too have issues with your s/n. I think its just because of what happend with the nazi's is why it brings up issues whenever the name is brought up. No matter if its a good thing about them, or bad, i think it will still bring up conflict, because dispite what you say about them, people will see images in their minds of what bad things had happend.

on topic... very nice people to work with, they sell stuff online, as well as have a store in seattle. These guys are the nicest people i've ever met that sell things. All the dealings i've made with them, it seemed like it was me just messing around with their gear, and then asking if i could buy it. check them out. its worth it.
  9. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
  10. Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Change your damned name.

That does nothing but make people feel bad.
  11. agyeman

agyeman Member

Mar 6, 2001
    The guys name is kill the nazi.

Not - i love the nazis.

I am not offended by his username an i am an object of hate for nazis. Just chill out guys.
  12. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Don't change your name. It seems ironic to me that people are telling this guy to change his name, simply because they don't like it. Maybe I am wrong here, but weren't the Nazis all about telling people what they could/should/couldn't be/say/do as well?
  13. well first i will comment on bases and anyway to the screen name
    this brings my exact point to attention, that people do or feel the urge to comment on your screen name. i have to say, do what you please, i'm totally for freedom, being kind of anarchistic myself, but just consider that it may do nothing but infringe upon your ability to use talkbass to a full degree. just something to think about, talkbass is not about racism(and by the way what happened was atrocious and we all should remember and think about it, but you weren't there and its frame of reference, and if you accuse me of being a nazi then you also would be nothing but a racist killer, also the same by killing nazis) so do what you will but i'd ask you to please reconsider your screen name so all these people trying to concentrate on bass aren't distracted, if we'd all let go of all our goddamn hate things would be better. don't be as thickheaded as the nazis
  14. alembicbones

Nov 10, 2000
    Seattle, WA
    Bass Northwest all the way!!

15. notduane

Nov 24, 2000
    AHHH! :eek: That's two

What are you doin' in my parallel dimension Gabu?

Or should I address you as "Lord Kinbote"? [​IMG]

CRAP!...Here we go again! Later... [​IMG]

16. You guys are either clicking to hard or to fast.
  17. notduane

Nov 24, 2000
    Ohhh...I thought it was coz' I was laughin' too hard
    from Big Wheel's reply in this

Or was that sneezes, or some Other 'function' that
    are considered "timeless" ?

Ahhh...Big Paul explains it all :D
  18. LOL how did I miss that one. [​IMG]
  19. Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Woodland Hills, CA
    All the easier to spy on you so I can learn all your cool bass chops. :D