1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Online Double Bass Shop in Europe for Beginners

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by novo, Jul 25, 2012.

1. novo

novo

Feb 20, 2007
    Good Morning,
    I have been looking to buy a double bass but unfortunately where I live there isn't any so I was looking to buy a double bass online. The only website I found was Thomann but I was not convinced by their double basses.

Anybody knows an online shop located in Europe to get a double bass in the 1500 eur area.

Thanks so much!

2. I hear thomann is good. I've only owned an old model plywood, but that was good worth for the money. Otherwise, bassists where you live ought to know where to find local/domenestic dealers :)

3. drurb

drurb Oracle, Ancient Order of Rass Hattur; Mem. #1, EPC

Apr 17, 2004
    Where in Europe do you live? Calling MIKMAN... :)

4. MIKMAN

MIKMAN

Mar 4, 2008
    Larisa, Greece
    Dear friend you can give us some additional infos and we can help you by all means. It is important to know the sort of music you play, the place you live and your double bass experience. With these infos some friends in the forum, including me, can make useful suggestions.
    Mike

5. novo

novo

Feb 20, 2007
    I am relatively new to the double bass world.

I never had a double bass but would love to immerse myself into this wonderful instrument. I play kind of Mumford and Sons.

thanks