1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Online lessons for beginners to intermediates

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by shatterd, Mar 2, 2008.

1. shatterd

shatterd

Feb 24, 2008
    Hey guys, I'm a beginner and have been using www.workshoplive.com for online lessons. I have been really impressed with the content thus far. There seems to be hundreds of lessons archived for bass, and they are in high quality video with on screen tab/notation and metronome. What I really like about it is that the lessons are structured in a progressive format. I started at beginner and have been progressing from one lesson to the next in a logical structured order. I also like the fact that each lesson is short and to the point, so as not to exhaust your attention span. After you view the lesson, you can print out the tab and go off on your own with a metronome....so that you don't have to always be logged onto your computer to practice. Finally, the instructors all seem competent and professional.

Here is a video of the instructor that I have been using the most....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kyp6zrR73Wo

I am not affiliated in any way with this site. I am a satisfied paying student....that is all. I just thought this site might help other beginners such as myself.