Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Online places for clothes?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jrthebassguy, Dec 26, 2004.

1. Hey guys,

Among the other christmas gifts I recieved, one was 100 dollars in cash. The stipulation for this money is all 100 must be spent on clothes and nothing else.

So what are some cool places to buy clothes? Shirts, pants...whatever.

Help appreciated.

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
  3. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
  4. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
  5. Against Will

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central

I agree, though I have found a couple of good deals there, if you check out their sale section you can sometimes find some real good deals. I got some hella sweet shoes for a little more than $20 there. Also, they have the cheapest bondage pants of any other site I've seen (if you're into that sort of thing).

Edit: I guess they don't have the sale section up anymore. I usually shop at Bob's anyway.

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    You could surely spend some of the money on some TalkBass gear. I got a shirt, and it is of very nice quality.

I find the prices at EastBay to be competitive for sports related clothing. They have shorts, shirts, hats, and team apparel.

If you are into skateboarding, or want to act like you are, check out CCS. They also have snowboard clothes.

If you want some grandpa type clothes, you should check out Blair.

-Mike

7. Brat

Brat

Jun 4, 2004
    NW Indiana.
  8. Against Will

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
  9. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002