Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Online shopping...

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Microbass, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Hi all. I'm looking into buying a new bridge.
    I have a a p-bass copy, so I'm guessing that the string spacing etc will be the same as the fender's - I can check this when I get what I'm looking for ;)

I do not have a lot of money at all, but anyway.

Looking for an online site that sells bridges etc online, any ideas? also, if anyone form the UK has bough from an american site, what was the p&p price like?

Thanks for the input, all! :D

2. I know that Allparts (www.allparts.com) allows you to search their website with the prices in pounds. I don't know what their shipping costs, etc... I have found, however, that if I find something in the Allparts catalog, most music stores (esp. small ones) will order it for you. And if you're willing to wait a bit, they'll usually just tack it onto their next order, saving you shipping.

nulty

3. The aforementioned Allparts is a good site.

Also, check out Stewart MacDonald ( www.stewmac.com ) and Warmoth guitar parts ( www.warmoth.com ). There are numerous others, but you should be able to find what you're looking for at any of these three sites.