OnLine sites to buy strings??

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by Mario Lewis, May 7, 2004.

1. Mario Lewis

Mario Lewis

Jul 6, 2001
    Clinton, MD
    I know of, but there was another website that had better prices. Anyone remember what it is?
  2. LoJoe

Sep 5, 2002
    Concord, NC USA.
    Not sure if this is the one you're looking for but Web Strings seems to be pretty doggone cheap. I have no personal experience with them.
  3. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

The sites I heard of that had premium grade brands at cheaper prices had two drawbacks according to Talkbass members (I usually buy from Just Strings);

1. The sellers didn't have many of the strings they advertise in their inventory

2. Your grass grows more quickly than the time it took for them to fill you order

One reputable place besides Just Strings with very good service is Access Bass (Talkbasss Member Adrian Garcia owns it)
  4. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    not trying to hijack, but there is a store in San Antonio that sells DR Lo-Riders for about $14.50 (4 string set) - I just couldn't believe the price - 50% off or 2 for one - I don't know how they make money, but they have always sold me strings at this price. I don't know if it's just my discount or what, but I got my strings earlier this week during lunch and went back to the office giggling like a child.

too bad they are not an online store.