Online Store With Good Beginner Bow

Discussion in 'Bows and Rosin [DB]' started by joon, Jul 19, 2002.

1. joon

Mar 16, 2002
    Manila, Philippines
    Hey all,

I just got my first DB about a month ago, and currently, I'm looking for a bow (German to be precise, since that's what my teacher uses). I've been searching the whole town, but no music store has a German bow, and even my teacher is haveing a hard time looking for one for me. There might be a few available from the luthier who fixed my bass, but they're too expensive for a beginner like me (and I play jazz pizz anyway). So, just in case as a last resort, can I be able to get a decent German bow (and good rosin brand) online and have it delivered to my place (Manila, Philippines)?

What sites would you recommend?

2. Link

Jul 6, 2002
    Latrobe, PA
    You might want to try - they have some different bows- You can get a German style Glasser fiberglass for around 50 US dollars or so. The store's located in Indiana, I think to ship internationally you have to print out a form and send it. I'm not really sure what else is out there- but they have some good things and aren't too pricey.~Link
  3. rablack

Mar 9, 2000
    Houston, Texas
    Go to follow the links to Lemur music, Hammond Ashley, or one of the many other listed retailers. One or more of them might ship internationally.