1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Only. Fender American Select Jazz Bass $1,375.00 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by geowis, Apr 15, 2017.

1. geowis

geowis Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Hopewell, NJ
    Price:
    Strings:
    For Sale Only. A beautiful Fender American Select Jazz Bass. These were a limited run, though there are still a few new ones available from $1,999 to $2,299.99. I would say the cosmetics of mine is a solid 9 on a scale of 1 to 10, I searched but could only see the one nick above the pickguard shown in the pictures. This bass is a dream to play and sounds wonderful as some have called this model "near custom shop". Included in the sale are the bass, the original case (never used, so mint) and all of the case candy, the original pickguard and the Pearloid pickguard currently on the bass, shipped to lower 48 states. To see the history of sale prices on Reverb, click this link Fender American Select Jazz Bass 2010s Flametop Price Guide

Attached Files:

totallywink and GSNOLA like this.