1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD ONLY MIM Fender Jazz V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Milo's, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Milo's

Milo's Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Price:
    $400.00
    Strings:
    For sale only is my 2006 MIM Fender Jazz V 60th anniversary in midnight wine. I've upgraded the pickups to Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounders. This bass has great output and awesome tone. I'm selling it to pay for the preamp I just bought.

The bass has minor superficial surface damage in some spots as evidenced by the pictures, but nothing that affects the playability. I was the only owner and it has lived in a case for the majority of its life. The sticker on the pickguard can easily be removed.

The bass would ship with a hardshell case. Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Press feel free to message me with any questions or reasonable offers. Please no trades this time. Looking to make a quick sale. Thanks everyone! 20160109_083508. 20160109_083508. 20160109_084039.

Attached Files:

2. Milo's

Milo's Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Price drop to $400.00.

3. Milo's

Milo's Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Sold locally pending payment. Thanks