1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Only Peavey XXX Guitar Amp Head 120 watts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Rapisme, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Price:
    $550.00
    Hi Folks,
    So I got this in trade and realized that I don't really need the Beast that causes face melt.
    So I offer it to you guys.
    $550.00 shipped Conus only!
    Here's some details.
    condition: excellent
    make / manufacturer: Peavey
    model name / number: XXX

The ULTIMATE tone machine.
    Open to offers!
    As hot as the name implies, the XXX® rips. An amp not for the faint of heart, it comes loaded with practical features such as high-gain input and paralleled speaker outputs. Uses 3 - 12AX7 preamp tubes and 4 - 6L6GC power amp tubes. Power amp section can be converted to use 4 - EL34 tubes.

Delivers an earth-quaking 120W of pure tube power controlled by a master volume pot and independent volume knobs for each of its 3 channels. The Ultra and Crunch channels have gain controls to further assist in taming this beast while achieving killer sound. Tone contour is accomplished through passive controls for Bass, Mid, and Treble on the Clean channel, while the Ultra and Crunch channels use active Bottom, Body, and Hair (lo, mid, hi) controls.

Designed to work equally well into 4-, 8-, or 16-ohm loads, matching this monster to a cabinet is a pleasure, not a pain. Includes footswitchable channel and effects loop, damping switch (tight, medium, loose), and line out with level control. Footswitch included.

Features

3 footswitchable channels
    Clean channel: volume, passive 3-band EQ
    Crunch channel: gain, volume, active 3-band EQ
    Ultra channel: gain, volume, active 3-band EQ
    Master volume
    Footswitchable effects loop
    Damping switch: tight, medium, loose
    Line out with level control
    Footswitch included
    Everything works as it should.. willing to drive a little just add something for my time and GAS!
    Really would prefer a local pickup and I'll knock the price down some, did I say it comes with a foot switch.
    In really great condition.
    Thanks Talkbass

Attached Files:

2. Basshappi

Basshappi

Feb 12, 2007
    Tucson,AZ
    Very cool amps.
    GLWTS!

3. Rapisme

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Price drop!!
    PM offers folks as I need this gone!

4. Rapisme

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Anything bass related feel free to offer up.

Iphone 8's are high on the list.

5. Rapisme

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Trades?