1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Only: PRICE DROP !!2002 Schecter Model T, Robert DeLeo Signature model.Price includes shipping,Conus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Chrome Dome, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Price:
    $525
    Strings:
    Need to sell,regretfully,but accumulating too many bass guitars! Got to decide,which ones to keep? Sure you all have been there one time or other? Retired military(USAF) and Semi Driver. Only play at Church,and have a backup bass at Church(Church's bass),so need to cut back. Hope some of the ones,I have conversed with on here,understands there comes a time,when we need,to take inventory,of what is most important in our lives. Okay,this Model T,should speak for itself without going into a lot of detail. It is in great shape,couple dings,will try to get pictures of them.Lot of conversations,on the Model T,is on Schecter Owners Club thread,if you want to find out about this Schecter Model T. Any questions please PM me. Will ship in a nice Roadrunner gig bag. IMG_20170626_193212852.jpg IMG_20170626_193220846.jpg IMG_20170626_193236665.jpg IMG_20170626_193245542.jpg

2. Plake

Plake Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Great basses. I had one for a while. :) Is this your original or did you find another? GLWTS.

Chrome Dome likes this.
  3. Chrome Dome

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Thought it was the one I use to have,until I noticed the serial number,was different. It was also a 2002. Just need to move 4 other basses. If they sell will keep the Model T. Thanks!

TheMinutemen likes this.
  4. St. Mark Hilliard

St. Mark Hilliard

Feb 2, 2015
    Still available?

Chrome Dome likes this.
  5. Chrome Dome

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Yes still available!