SOLD Only ... Taurus Tux MK 2 Compressor pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DavC, Aug 20, 2020.

1. DavC

DavC

May 17, 2005
    Tallmadge , Ohio
    Price:
    Many upcoming ads will start with this preface ; sadly , a recent hand injury has lead me to hang up my basses, guitars and associated effects/gadgets … starting with Local ads first …

Street price $ 170 …. $90 takes it .. !! Shipped USPS lower 48 , paypal

Main info;

Analog guitar/bass compressor with optical system,

Power Supply voltage range - 9-12V,

Polarity Auto Detection - allows using either center-positive or negative polarity on power supply,

True Bypass - in OFF mode your instrument's original signal goes through, bypasses all electronics components,

DC assistant protection against signal loss. If connected or the voltage is lower than 6V the effect is automatically switched to the "bypass" mode,

DC Converter - Built-in voltage converter which increases voltage of effect's power supply to 24V. It guarantees very high sound's dynamic (headroom) and eliminates any problems related to active electronics installed in the guitar.

Control Info

LEVEL - overall effect volume,

Character Switch - change between SOLID and TUBE effect,

Compress (COMP) - bandwidth range of compressed sound adjustment, the sound can be compressed in the whole band, or only to a limited bandwidth (band-threshold)

Punch - attack’s dynamics adjustment. Soft -fast attack / Sharp - slow attack

Box , unit , no Velcro - $90

nice informative review at ovnilab

20200722_142421.jpg 20200722_142410.jpg 20200722_142429.jpg injuredhand.jpg

2. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    So sorry to hear (and see) your injury. I'm sure you'll find other ways to keep music in your life. Good luck and do your PT! DM

happycamper likes this.
  3. DavC

DavC

May 17, 2005
    Tallmadge , Ohio
    started on keys first ... less sideways torque on that left ring finger .. !! back to what i really play best ...

bass/gtr are , i think , more Fun than keys ... but playing Left hand bass and soloing with the right hand is good brain exercise for this old dude .. ! thnx

happycamper likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021