Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ookiedukes

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by ookiedukes, Dec 15, 2004.

1. I recently purchased a StingRay from Andrew, and I have nothing but good things to say about the transaction. Prompt PM replies, quick shipping, great packing, and a beautiful instrument. No worries at all. Thanks a lot Andrew! :bassist:

2. Adam,
    It was a pleasure on my end too.
    Best regards,
    Andrew :)

3. I bought a rack case from Andrew, and I don't have anything but positive stuff to stay. He got it to me fast, and he gave me one heck of a good deal ($30 with a bunch of screws).
    Nice guy. I'd definatey do business again.

4. brock29609

brock29609 4 strings, 2 wheels

May 11, 2003
    Greenville, SC
    Bought a 1210 cab from him. Good communication. Successful transaction. Thanks, Andrew!

5. gilbert46

gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    Hooked me up with an american p-bass pup for a song, dance and alittle cash. Very nice, super fast shipping it out.

6. moorebass

moorebass Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2005
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Andrew bought a Bergantino EX112 from me. The transaction could not have gone more smoothly. I recommend him highly and would gladly deal with him again.

7. I purchased an Alembic SF-2 from Andrew, and it was a really fast transaction. The unit came well packed and functioned as mentioned.. Thanks again.