Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Oops. My mistake. Public apology.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tsal, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    About the political thread that I posted recently.

After exchanging a couple of PMs with Odie and Jared, I did notice that I had misunderstood the forum rules and had posted a thread that looks like I was breaking the rules on purpouse. This, however, was not my intention.

I do know the forum rules forbid any threads or replies composed in intention to troll people, but I thought it would be ok if I post a political thread that encourages people to reply and mention that I want the replies strictly by PM only. This was because I didn't catch the exact meaning of JT's rules for political threads - which are shortly that any such threads are not currently allowed.

This is also why I thought other posters were over-reacting to my message and hence was eagerly debating that matter in my other replies to the thread.

So this is an public apology, although there is a little hellraiser in me, I didn't mean to raise hell in such a rude fashion. Sorry to Odie, Pacman and all the fine members of the board who were disturbed by the contents, and I hope we can all be friends now.

Also thanks for Odie for deleting the thread, it was my will also.

By the way, I would still like to discuss the Iraq matter in private, if someone still is willing to play with me after this :)

Thanks for listening, everyone. Cheers.

2. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

We all know your opinion, and don't want to hear it Josh. ;) :D