Operation: Mindcrime 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bassist 4 life, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Okay, so I downloaded the leaked version. Anyways, I was kinda dissapointed... This album is not as great as the first version.It is not very prog, my favourite song has to be "The Chase" which features Ronnia James Dio :hyper:. There are a few good songs, but in Operation: Mindcrime, only the 2 opening tracks were not that good, the rest were all f****ing amazing! I would give Operation: Mindcrime 2 a 7/10.

P.S. I just began listneing to it, I might like it in a few more listens :p
  2. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts
    I rarely LOVE an album on the first 3-5 listens through. There are many albums that never get the chance to get to that number, and many get there and go no further, but there are a great deal of albums that I'm disappointed at at first (more so if the band is familiar to me and they're trying something new) and then after a few days they click in my head and I see where they're comming from. I'll also pick out what I think is the best song rather quickly, only to tire of it very quickly and find several others that stand out after that and I realize that it may not be the catchiest right off the bat, but are more refined and mature compositions.
  3. Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    I did this with one of Queensryches albums. The name slips me right now...the one with "The Bridge"...eventually loved the CD. Even went ot see them in concert...that show was just fantastic!