Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

opinion on warrior...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by latimus410, May 31, 2002.

1. latimus410

latimus410

May 29, 2002
    Deville, LA
    well....i'm just looking for an opinion on the warrior basses...i'm looking into gettting one of their studio basses...what ya'll think about them?

2. I've played my teacher's and it's one sweet bass! Sounds good, feels good, looks good. He's so happy with the one he has, he's getting another one!

Lisa

3. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    They're nice basses its like any other co. it depends on what your looking for and Im sure you will not have a problem in getting it.I've been using them since 97/98 and Im waiting on a new one as we speak,with another going in the works soon after.
    JAUQO III-X
    jauqoiii-xreality.com

4. rooster

rooster

Jun 10, 2000
    upstate new york
    These are great basses like it was already said.also the people at warrior are awesome jd and barb are the best.jauqo what kind of p/u configuration do you have?also what brand are they?i also have a 97 standard plus 5.

remember as always rock till ya drop !!!!

5. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Hey! whats up Rooster.in my 8 and 15 string Warriors Im using Bartolini's pu's and electronics that I worked on them with.I have a 4 string thats a older model that has a Bart MM PU and electronics that Bill made for me.and the 4 string that Im waiting on is a signature, its a Warrior/JAUQO III-X calaboration,JD's suggestion. the PU's which are J bass and electronics are a calaboration between me and EMG the sound will be very hot and clear and most importanly versatile.it will be offered in a 5 string and fretless model as well.it should be at the summer NAMM.
    Thanks For The Interest
    JAUQO III-X

6. rooster

rooster

Jun 10, 2000
    upstate new york
    Hey Jauqo:
    Thanks for the information.my p/u configuration is a mm in the sweet spot and a quarter pound jazz on angle in the neck position.i talked to jd and he said they stopped using this setup they are seymour duncan basslines.i just got it back from jd he did the warrior care on it for me.

7. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    JD and the whole Warrior camp are some pretty good people.